Want a compact flexible archive solution for all your audio / visual formats?
Your old format Video, Film and Audio collections are valuable assets that will become unusable if not transferred soon. These formats are obsolete and the equipment used to play them are becoming harder to service and maintain and one day will be gone forever so act sooner than later. Don’t recognise the type of format? Send us a photo and we’ll help identify.
Does your collection contain?
- 16mm/8mm movie film
- Induction Videos
- Training Videos
- Television Commercials
- Product Launches
- Product and Service Demonstrations
- Radio Commercials
- Promotional Videos
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Seminars and Conferences
- OH&S Videos
- Investor reports
- Power Point Presentations
DVD Infinity is uniquely poised to be able to archive your entire Video, Film and Audio archival collections at the highest quality into a new digital collection.
We can capture and convert your collection into new formats making them easier to store, easier to access and distribute giving new life and adding value to your organisations heritage.
With the highest quality professional technology (no low end equipment or film projectors), highest quality media (no cheap or no name brands), and our proprietary processes, we guarantee the highest quality results. Whether you want a few films or tapes or whole libraries updated, DVD Infinity can help.
We can output to DVD, Blu-ray, CD discs or as digital files on hard drivein a wide range of formats to suit your needs including AVI, QuickTime, MPEG4, MP3, WAV and more.
We can archive the following formats:
- 16mm film, 9.5mm, 8mm, Super 8mm (digitally scanned frame by frame)
- 3/4" U-matic Lo, Hi, SP
- Betacam Oxide, BetacamSP,Betacam SX, Betacam IMX
- Digital Betacam (DigiBeta or Digital Beta)
- MiniDV, S-VHS, VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Video8, Hi8, Digital8, microMV
- AVCHD, HDV
- DVCAM, DVCPro(25 & 50)
- Negatives, most sizes
- Slides, most sizes
- Audio cassettes, vinyl records, 1/4" reel to reel audio tapes
- CDs, Minidiscs, Microcassettes, minicassettes
- Computer files – 3” floppy discs
- Paper based records
- Other formats on request
Formats can be archived to DVD, Blu-ray discs or as Digital Files on Hard Drives and then stored for easy access.