Are you worried and anxious about your precious film or tape memories and what to do with them? Whatever your source material - film, video, audio, photographic - we can create a finished disc or digital file ready to watch, share and enjoy.
Don’t delay any longer and talk to DVD Infinity about what options are available. We are the one-stop shop for peace of mind.
If you are after something that offers convenience, portability, ease of use and universal accessibility then there is nothing better than a DVD or Blu-ray or CD. We do all the work for you to create a finished disc from your media. Unlike videotape, DVDs do not degrade over time from environmental factors or from regular playback. You just place them in the player and away you go. They allow you to jump quickly to the section you want to view and when finished there is no rewinding. They are a stable long-term storage medium and our archival grade discs have a life of 50 to 100 years.
What if you don’t want a DVD? Again we can help. We can create digital files such as MPEG4 on a hard drive, disc or USB stick. This type of file can be played on a variety of devices with the correct software such as PC, Mac, iPad and smart TV. We take the same care to create a finished product easy to share and enjoy with family.
Whatever the source material - film
- we can create a finished disc or digital file ready to watch, share and enjoy.
Here are some common requests from our customers (but there are many more):
- Selective editing of footage; moving, deleting, re-sequencing from all types of media.
- Combining short clips from smart phones to produce a smooth running continuous video.
- Creating special event slideshows from slides, photos and video for birthdays, anniversaries.
- Authoring of DVDs / Blu-ray, fully customised to your design with menu pages etc; ideal for organisations of all types.
- Volume duplication or replication of DVDs and CDs.