Don’t want a DVD? We can output in other formats to suit you such as, editable files AVI, QuickTime or compressed to MPEG4 (and many more) on your hard drive. Call us to discuss.
Using the most professional broadcast quality equipment available (no DVD recorders or direct transfer low end automated processes) and highly specialised technicians, we digitally optimise your video signal reducing noise and distortion before transferring to file.
Please note, you can have both DVDs and digital file packages at the same time for an additional cost.
Our signature DVD Infinity digital files transfer includes:
- removal of blanks, black, unused and static sections of video (over 90% of consumer video has this)
- removal of unwanted TV recording inside your personal footage (that means your file will only have your own footage)
- removal of where the camera cap has been left on each file is created to match each tape by default with matching label number, (but we are also flexible and will follow any special instructions)
- files can be rendered to any popular file formats according to your needs
- can be output to Standard Definition, Full High Definition or Ultra High Definition (4K) depending on your source
- can be output in PAL or NTSC, 4:3 or 16:9
- output in specific codec or no codec (uncompressed) for optimal results
- output to a hard drive (Mac or PC), USB thumb drive, DVD data disc, etc.
- customers can supply their own hard drive, USB thumb drive when ordering or we can supply at very reasonable cost
- all processes are handled by our experienced technicians (no automated machines used)
- all work is stored in our system for 60 days in case of any changes or copies required by customers
Here are some tips to the various output file formats.
AVI or MOV / QuickTime files are very popular for editing but very large (you need to have the software and time to edit of course).
MPEG4 is compact, user friendly for your iPad, Android devices, and can even be played directly on late model smart TVs. They can be easily uploaded to YouTube to share with family and friends, also an excellent choice to store in your local network (NAS) and viewable anytime in your house via smart TV or network media player.
We can of course provide any other professional formats on request.